Fast, easy to use, Linux system speed testing and benchmarking. PassMark PerformanceTest™ for Linux allows you to objectively benchmark a Linux system using a variety of different speed tests and compare the results to others.
- Compare the performance of your device to other devices online at http://www.cpubenchmark.net
- A convenient commmand line utility that works without needing to install a desktop environment
- Compare CPU performance with our existing database of CPU's. Tests results are comparable cross platform with the Windows version.
- The full suite of CPU, and Memory tests from our Windows version is now available for free on Linux systems.
CPU Test Suite
- Integer Maths Test
- Floating Point Maths Test
- Finding Prime Number Tests
- Sorting Test
- Encryption Test
- Compression Test
- Physics Simulation Test
- Extended Instructions Test (SSE, AVX, AVX512, FMA, NEON) (Depending whether x86 or ARM)
- CPU Mark: an aggregate mark to easily compare overall CPU perfromance between systems.
Memory Test Suite
- SQL Database Operations
- Memory Read Cached
- Memory Read Uncached
- Memory Write
- Available RAM
- Memory Latency
- Memory Threaded
- Memory Mark: an aggregate mark to easily compare overall Memory perfromance between systems.