PassMark PerformanceTest Mobile™
V2.0 (Build 1000) Android
Latest release date:
10 April 2017 (Android)
31 May 2012 (iOS)
What's new for this release.
Android OS platforms. Apple iOS platforms.
Android: Android Honeycomb (3.0) and up, 60MB for application install( and 90 MB of free disk space to run the Disk test). ARM and x86.
Fast, easy to use, Android device speed testing and benchmarking. PassMark PerformanceTest™ Mobile allows you to objectively benchmark a Android device using a variety of different speed tests and compare the results to others.
- Find out if your device is performing at its best.
- Compare the performance of your device to similar devices online at http://www.androidbenchmark.net & http://www.iphonebenchmark.net.
- Measure the effect of configuration changes and upgrades.
- Avoid paying big bucks for poor performance.
- Make objective independent measurements on which to base your
Seventeen standard benchmark tests are available in four test suites.
Standard test suites
- CPU tests Mathematical operations, compression, encryption and more
- Disk tests Reading and writing files to internal and external storage
- Memory tests Read and Write tests
- 2D Graphics Simple, complex vectors and image tests
- 3D Graphics Bouncing ball, helicopter battle scene and space battle
PassMark Rating and comparable baselines
In addition to the standard tests, there are 5 summary results plus the overall "PassMark Rating" result.The benchmark results are presented as easy to read text so you don't need to spend hours studying the number to know the result. Timing for the tests is done using high resolution timers, which are accurate to approximately 1 millionth of a second on most devices.
A major advantage is the support for Android & iOS baseline results lookup and comparison results which allows you to compare devices (a baseline is a standard set of results from another device). These baseline results can be used to determine how fast your device is in comparison with other Android devices.
The application includes the following additional features:
- Supports multiple CPUs testing
- Comprehensive Android & iOS online database
- The ability to view and compare your benchmarks on the device compared to others (Internet connection required).
- Single test execution, execution of a test suite or execution of all tests. (Android Only)
- A summary 'Mark' figure for each test suite plus the calculation of the PassMark Rating figure.
- An easy to use touch interface
- A summary system information screen including CPU type, CPU speed range, Total RAM, etc...
- The ability to compare the performance of your computer to multiple 'Baseline' devices at the small time online.
No Nonsense Licensing
Flexible no nonsense licensing. The application can be installed as many devices as needed. There is no hardware locking, no online activation process, no time based expiry & no annual fees. A network connection is not required to use the software.