FAQ - Answers to Frequently Asked Questions
Discussion and support forum [Visit the forum now]
Discuss benchmarking, hardware testing and get software support in our users forum. Read previous questions and answers and post your own questions. In general we check the forum for new posts on a daily basis and provide answers when we can.
Visit the forum (in a new window).
For problems or suggestions on how to improve our products contact:
If you are reporting a problem please include:
- The software version.
- The operating system version.
- A detailed description of the problem and how to reproduce it.
- A copy of the result files / log files (if available).
- Details of how we may be able to contact you.
- If you purchased the software or are using the evaluation version.
Registered users will of course be given priority.
RSS Feed [View in Browser]
We update our feed a few times each month with news about minor and major software releases,
free software updates, products under development, special discount offers, independent software
benchmarking reports and articles about how to get the most from our software.
When you subscribe to our RSS feed, you'll be alerted when we add news to our site without needing to visit our website.
You can view the feed by pointing your browser here.