USB Power Delivery Testers are one of the quickest and easiest ways to diagnose and troubleshoot your USB ports and USB chargers.
With the USB Power Delivery Tester, you can:
- Test the power delivery capability of USB ports and USB chargers.
- Check if a USB host is capable of delivering its maximum specified wattage without failing.
- Detect the wattage a USB charger (wall-wart) claims to support, which in turn controls the charging speed of mobile phones and other USB connected battery devices.
- Check that voltage levels remain within specification under high load.
- Measure the exact power usage of USB devices.
- Use it with the USB loopback tester, to test communication speed, data integrity, and power delivery of USB ports simultaneously.
- Tests the power delivery capability of USB ports up to 100Watts according to USB Battery Charging 1.2 and USB Power Delivery standards.
- Tests the power delivery capability of USB chargers (Detects proprietary chargers and adjusts the maximum current accordingly)
- Negotiates voltage levels with host PD controller chip to switch between different voltage levels.
- Dissipates 50 watts continuously, and up to 100 watts for short periods.
- When used in conjunction with the USB loopback tester, tests communication speed, data integrity, and power delivery of USB ports simultaneously.
- Current can be adjusted with milliamp precision using rotary encoder or via software.
- Controllable and configurable over USB interface. The API which allows you to change the load, read the current and voltage levels and Update the LCD contents.
- Built-in protection against overcurrent, over voltage, over temperature and ESD.
- Isolated USB Monitoring port which protects the monitoring machine.
- Bootloader which allows updating the firmware in field.
for ordering details.
Images (click to view)