V1.3 (Build 1006)
Latest release date:
13 December 2016
Free to existing customers.
Windows 95, 98, NT4, ME, 2000, XP, 2003 Server, Vista, 2008 Server, Windows 7, 2012 Server and Windows 8, 10.
(95 and NT requires IE4 or higher)
16 MB RAM.
Rebooter is a small utility program developed by PassMark Software to help automate the PC hardware testing process. It has been designed to work with PassMark BurnInTest but will also work with 3rd party application. Rebooter allows you to,
- Shutdown, Reboot or Logout of a PC.
- Reboot a PC from the command line
- Set a timer so that the PC will reboot after a certain amount of time
- Setup a reboot loop, to reboot a PC over an over again in a cycle.
- Force a shutdown or request a shutdown.
- Enable and disable the Windows auto-login feature. (NT/2000/XP only)
- Include reboots into your hardware stress testing plan, (when used with BurnInTest).
Download the Rebooter here* (Zip file, 191KB)
If you have downloaded version BurnInTest version 2.5 or later, rebooter is included in that package so there is no need to download it again here.
* A program such as WinZip is required to uncompress these files.