PassMark PerformanceTest - What's New?
V1.0.Build 4000 - 28/Jan/2013
- Bug Fix (Resume crash when coming back from Graphics Test)
V1.0.Build 3000 - 3/May/2012
- Updated 3D Graphics Test Suite.
- Bug Fixes and New About Page.
V1.0.Build 2000 - 28/March/2012
- Adjusted the scaling of CPUMark for the skewing in CPUMark increase by the encryption test with AES implementation. Past submitted baselines will also be recalculated to conform with the CPUMark change. New charts on androidbenchmark.net should also reflect the change.
- Implemented single test running by clicking on test name. Only full testing will allow baseline to be submitted at this time.
V1.0.Build 1000 - 12/March/2012
- Fixed bug when submitting results on devices where there are no external storage.
- Addressed bug that caused app to crash on App resume.
- Changed Encryption test to use javax.crypto.Cipher AES implementation.
V1.0.Build 0000 - 17/February/2012
- Major code rewrite, cleaned up source code that should improve App responsiveness.
- Memory Test now will only test 25% of available ram. Reduced to fix some reports of crashing during Memory Test.
- App will now allow Android/JIT to optimize source code, but code was changed to reduce effects of optimizing. Some Integer and Floating Point results will be lower than pre V1.0 releases.
- External storage drive test should test the "last" external storage listed.
- Fixed various bugs and crashes.
V0.3.Build 5500 - 9/September/2011
- Tweaked 3D Graphics Test Suite
- G3DMark score now takes into account screen resolution. Marks overall will be lower the previously.
- Comparison tab improved. Requires internet connection.
- External storage drive test should now test /sdcard/external_sd for some Samsung devices.
V0.3.Build 5000 - 18/August/2011
- 3D Graphics Test Suite added.
V0.3.Build 4000 - 19/July/2011
- 2D Graphics Test Suite added.
V0.3.Build 3000 - 24/June/2011
- All CPU Tests are Multithreaded depending on the number of cores detected. If unable to determine the correct number of cores, CPU Tests will default to a single thread.
V0.3.Build 2001 - 21/June/2011
- Added EULA
- Will now send 'Manufacturer' information when baseline is submitted.
- Updated baseline submission code that was causing some baselines to be rejected.
V0.3.Build 2000 - 18/June/2011
- Fixed a startup crash bug for some devices.
- Garbage collection is called for after each test
V0.3.Build 1001 - 16/June/2011
- Updated the weightings and mark calculations.
- Optimized Floating Point and Integer Math tests for slower devices.
- Changed space requirements needed for Disk Test. Now only 90 MB free will be required.
V0.3.Build 1000 - 15/June/2011
- Initial Beta Release.
V1.1.0 - 31/May/2012
- Updated 2D Graphics Tests.
V1.0.0 - 3/May/2012
- Single test can be run by selecting individual tests. Benchmark submissions only allowed on full benchmark runs.
- 3D Graphic Test Suite Updated.
- 2D Graphic's Complex Test should now perform better.
- About Tab Rehashed.
- Bug fixes.
V0.4.4 - 28/March/2012
- Bug Fixes.
- Better support for iPads. 2D & 3D tests should run in full screen.
- Adjusted scaling and scoring for CPU calculations.
- Fixed crash error on some iPod Touch G2 Devices when reading from disk.
- Optimize some of the 2D Graphics code.
- 2D filters test will now use CIFilters for Greyscale and Brightness adjustments if supported.
- 3D Test will take into account resolution of device.
V0.4.3 - 16/March/2012
- Bug Fixes.
- Changed Encryption test to use built in iOS AES implemenation.
V0.4.2 - 3/March/2012
- Initial Beta Release.