Metageek Wi-Spy 900x
Configure, Analyze, Optimize and Troubleshoot Your 900Mhz Wi-Fi Networks
The Wi-Spy 900x is the world's first USB-based spectrum analyzer for the 868 and 915MHz bands. It comes equipped with a RP-SMA antenna, which is replaceable with a directional or other high gain antenna. Ideal for IT professionals or anyone involved in the maintenance or deployment of 900Mhz networks, the Wi-Spy 900x can help you:
- Track all radio activity from Wi-Fi, cordless phones, RFID, sensor networks, Zigbee, CEBus home automation, and all other 900MHz devices.
- Graphically represent 900MHz band channel activity in real-time and extra fine, high resolution.
- Optimize your network by knowing which channels to use and avoid.
- Locate and identify possible sources of interference in Wi-Fi, home audio systems and wireless sensor networks.
- Record wireless data for future playback.
- Create and access detailed Wi-Fi and ZigBee reports
||Price (USD) ||Ordering
|1 - 4
|5 - 10
|11 or more
These prices do not include shipping.
||External Antenna, Reverse Polarity SMA (RP-SMA)
RP-SMA jack can accept directional or high-gain antennas
||862 to 928 MHz
||24 to 375 KHz
||54 to 750 KHz
||-105 to -6.5 dBm
||Windows XP/Vista with .NET 2.0
USB 1.1 or 2.0
for more ordering details.