Metageek Wi-Spy 2.4x
Configure, Analyze, Optimize and Troubleshoot Your 2.4GHz Wi-Fi Networks
The Wi-Spy 2.4x is an affordable and high performance spectrum analyzer, equipped with a removable external antenna which can be replaced by a directional or more powerful antenna.
The Wi-Spy 2.4x is more sensitive than the Wi-Spy 2.4i, scanning as low as -110 dBm. Used with Chanalyzer, you can record Wi-Fi data for future playback, configure your hardware (between 2300 and 2600 MHz) and access detailed Wi-Fi/ZigBee reports.
The Wi-Spy 2.4x lets you:
- Track all radio activity from Wi-Fi, cordless phones, Zigbee, Bluetooth. Microwaves and any other devices operating on the 2.4GHZ spectrum.
- Graphically represent 2.4GHz wireless activity in real-time and high resolution.
- Effectively analyze access points using 802.11b/g.
- Optimize your network by knowing which channels to use and avoid.
- Locate and identify possible sources of interference in Wi-Fi, enterprise networks, home audio systems and wireless sensor networks.
- Record 2.4GHz activity and data for future playback.
- Create and access detailed Wi-Fi and ZigBee reports
||Price (USD) ||Ordering
|1 - 4
|5 - 10
|11 or more
These prices do not include shipping.
||External Antenna, Reverse Polarity SMA (RP-SMA)
RP-SMA jack can accept directional or high-gain antennas
||2.400 to 2.495 GHz
||27 to 421 KHz
||60 to 675 KHz
||-110 dBm to -6.5 dBm
||Chanalyzer 3.3 with a free upgrade to Chanalyzer 4
||Windows 2000/XP/Vista with .NET 2.0
USB 1.1 or 2.0
for more ordering details.