PassMark Central Control ™
V1.3 (build 1000)
Latest release date:
24 November 2009
Free to existing customers
Windows 95, 98, NT4, ME, 2000, XP, 2003 Server, Vista, 2008 Server, Windows 7 and Windows 8
(95 and NT requires IE4 or higher to be installed)
16 MB RAM, 1 MB of disk space.
Product Users Guide:
Central Control users guide** (PDF Format 227KB)
PassMark Central Control is a software utility that provides a configurable menu from which other software can be executed. It allows all of the products from PassMark Software and external tools to be brought together for easier access.
New features in version 1.3
- Added the optional parameter to specify an icon file (*.ico) for the EXTRACT keyword.
- Added a WINLABEL keyword to change the Windows title.
New features in version 1.2
- Fixed button positions in Windows XP and switched to XP look.
- Fixed wndow background color in Windows XP
- Better error reporting for invalid configuration file
- Several new built in icons for new PassMark applications