Bootable USB Flash Drive (UFD)
The Easiest Way to Diagnose your PC and Boot into BurnInTest without Windows!
Professionally troubleshoot your computer and hardware components with nine comprehensive software tools on the Bootable USB Flash Drive (UFD).
Simply plug and play to run all software directly from the UFD.
The software on the Bootable UFD does not require any software installation, license registration or configuration to run. This means the UFD can be freely moved between computers with operating systems without hassle!
No operating system? Stress test and diagnose hardware with BurnInTest Linux. The UFD also lets you boot into Linux and use BurnInTest Linux to diagnose hardware without an existing or valid operating system installed which is a great timesaver.
The Bootable UFD is ideal for PC professionals, technicians and users who want the best in flexible and portable PC diagnostics software.
Key features of the Bootable UFD include:
- » Twelve full, pre-installed software packages from PassMark.
- » Full compatibility with both 32-bit and 64-bit editions of Windows XP SP3, Windows 2003 Server, Windows Vista, Windows 2008 Server and Windows 7, 8 & 10.
- » A single-user commercial license for all included software on the UFD. Users can freely move their Bootable UFD between machines because there is no need to install software.
- » Booting from the Bootable UFD during system startup will give you access to a Linux enironment with BurnInTest Linux installed, even when the operating system has not been installed or has been corrupted by faulty hardware or software.
- » Full documentation for all included software and hardware components, including user manuals exclusively written for PassMark customers.
Included Software Packages
|BurnInTest Professional||Quickly stress test a PC's major subsystems for endurance, reliability and stability.
[Compare BurnInTest Editions]
|BurnInTest Linux||Boot to Linux and run BurnInTest Linux using your USB Flash Drive. No operating system required!
[Compare BurnInTest Editions]
|PerformanceTest||Objectively benchmark a PC using twenty eight tests over six test suites with user-friendly software.|
|WirelessMon Professional||Monitor the status of wireless adapters and nearby wireless access points in real time.|
|KeyboardTest||Check that all the keys on the keyboard are functioning correctly.|
|MonitorTest||Investigate the quality and performance of computer monitors and LCD flat panel screens.|
|BatteryMon||Monitor the performance of battery systems in portable computers and Uninterruptible Power Supplies.|
|DiskCheckUp||View S.M.A.R.T. analytical information for a Hard Disk Drive.|
|Rebooter||Perform testing across reboots. This product is typically used in conjunction with BurnInTest.|
|Sleeper||Perform testing across sleep states. This product is typically used in conjunction with BurnInTest.|
|USB2Test||Benchmark USB port speeds with the USB 2.0 Loopback plug.|
|USB3Test||Benchmark USB port speeds with the USB 3.0 Loopback plug.|
The Bootable UFD is also available for purchase as part of the PC Test Kit, a comprehensive hardware and software solution for diagnosing PC problems.
Please contact for more ordering details.
All software packages will run directly off the USB drive, no extra licences are required.
Due to licencing changes to WinPE by Microsoft (more information in our forum in this thread) from Version 4 the UFD now uses a bootable version of Linux with the Linux version of BurnInTest installed.