PassMark BurnInTest™ Management Console
Latest release date:
1 September 2016:
Price and download:
Please contact us.
A web server running PHP (5.3.2 or later) and MySQL (5.2.47 or later).
BurnInTest Pro 8.1.1005 or later or
BurnInTest Linux 4.0.1000 or later
Related software :
The PassMark BurnInTest™ Management Console Web server application allows test system information, test status and test result information to be managed centrally for BurnInTest tests.
- A management level view of your entire BurnInTest system testing.
- A view of current and past test systems, results and customers.
- Centralized BurnInTest test reporting.
- Centralized BurnInTest statistical information.
- Centralized historical test records.
- Summary: An overview of online test status and offline BurnInTest test systems.
- Details: Provides information for a selected test system, including the Current Status, System Information, Last Test Result and a searchable results history and per test run deletion.
- Reporting: Provides statistical reports across all tested systems, filtered by date, system, component type or customer. The report types include Errors vs. time, Failures vs. time, Tests performed vs. time and the Pass rate.
- Configuration: Allows the auto refresh of
the live Management Console status web pages to be set. It also allows
systems to be deleted from the Management Console database.
Try it out now!
You can try the BurnInTest Management Console right now by using PassMark's public demonstration.
Just view the demonstration test results that we have performed or use BurnInTest Pro 8.1.1005 (or later) with this demonstration by configuring the server address in BurnInTest Preferences->Management as: http://www.passmark.com/burnintest/management/BITConsoleMsgHandler.php
A quick introduction and getting started guide for the BurnInTest Management Console is available: Quick start guide