1. Testlog Customize Status.
It would be realy nice to change the colour of the ICON, or add another Icon.
Because of the limited "Meaning" I think this is needed
2. It does not appear to be possible to keep track of what user is updating status on "Project Test Cases" ?
Why then have different users, if the user manualy has to click the
3. When using the web interface, when a "Tester" clicks edit to update the status, write results or comments, the text is showed in HTML code.
So "This is Text - " will be showed like this...
4. A user cant logout of the webinterface?
<DIV>This is Text:</DIV><UL><LI><DIV align=left>
</DIV></LI><LI><DIV align=left>Test That all functions in the Raid Software works, Email, SMTP, Passwords and so on.</DIV></LI></UL>
There is no button for this
5. I cant create subfolders or sub cattegories in the "Resources" folder
I need to add CPUs, Memory, PSU, HDD and so on.
This will become a mess unless I write CPU_xxx, Mem_xxx, PSU_xxx
6. Its not possible to define a test order or priority for the project Test Cases is it?
7. I cant have revision controll on my "Tests Cases" can I ?
Would be nice to have different reversion of the tests.
x. A notification system ? Just a popup, or !mark so if a "tester" can be informed that he has to retest or take action.
I will get back with more questions and feedback later