Version 3 Beta
There is a beta build available for version 3 of WirelessMon available to download from http://www.passmark.com/ftp/wirelessmon3.0001.exe, this will be a free upgrade to existing users (a new key will be required).
The new changes;
Once the final version is released new license keys will be issued to existing users.
- Added full support for WPA connections in Windows XP
- Added a new graph type (with 3 view options) to the summary tab
- Added option to show A networks for channel graph with radio button to switch between A and B/G
- Added GPX output option for access point log
- Updated help file to newer HTML browser based format
- Updated channel graph draw method to match new shaded graph type
- Fixed a bug with the logging options window where WirelessMon could prompt for a connect node log filename when this log was not selected
- Fixed problem in Vista with SSIDs with the same name not displaying properly in list
- Fixed crash caused when starting WirelessMon with no wireless network cards present
- Fixed a bug that could prevent a timer from being created resulting in WirelessMon exiting and the error message "Could not start timer in update thread - exiting"
Please feel free to email us with any comments and suggestions.