web version testlog
1. how to install?
2. must have standalone version license then web base license?
3. No trial software on web version?
1. The installation instructions are in the TestLog help guide that can be downloaded from http://www.testlog.com/ftp/TestLogUserGuide.pdf.
2. You will need at least 1 standalone licence to use the web version as the user passwords and access levels can only be set through the standalone version. The web version can also only be used to edit test cases and project test case, no new items can be created or deleted so a standalone version must be used to create the projects.
3. The web version comes with a free licence included in the TestLog download.