Bootable USB Flash Drive (UFD) Download
PassMark's Bootable USB Flash Drive can be updated by downloading the update package below. This package includes a tool to write a complete update to the UFD. To use this update you will need the physical Bootable USB Flash Drive supplied by PassMark Software. Instructions are included in the readme.txt in the download package.
Bootable USB Flash Drive update
Note: The PassMark USBImage tool is required to write this image to the UFD.
The older 32bit self booting version (3.0 build 1005) can still be downloaded here.
Here’s a summary of all the changes that have been made in each version of the Bootable USB Flash Drive.
Version 3.1 build 1001, 19/March/2013
- Software updates: BurnInTest v7.1.1001, PerformanceTest v8.0.1018, USB3Test v1.0.1002
Version 3.1 build 1000, 30/January/2013
- Changed self boot to use a 64bit version of WinPE and will launch a 64bit version of BurnInTest Pro
- Software updates: BurnInTest v7.0.1017, PerformanceTest v8.0.1011, Sleeper V2.3.1009, DiskCheckup 3.1.1005
Version 3.0 build 1005, 19/September/2012
- Software updates: BurnInTest v7.0.1015, WirelessMon 4.0.1007
- BatteryMon: Fixed a licensing issue stopping BatteryMon from being run correctly
Version 3.0 build 1004, 19/June/2012
- Software updates: BatteryMon 2.1.1007, BurnInTest v7.0.1013, DiskCheckUp 3.1.1004, PerformanceTest 7.0.1029 and Post card software 2.61.
- Documentation updates.
Version 3.0 build 1003, 12/December/2011
- Software updates: BurnInTest v7.0.1005 and USB2Test v1.1.1009.
Version 3.0 build 1002, 20/October/2011
- Corrected a problem where Bootable BurnInTest did not work when older PassMark UFD's were updated to Version 3.0 of the UFD image.
- Software updates: BurnInTest v7.0.1003, and DiskCheckUp 3.1.1001. Documentation updates.
Version 3.0 build 1001, 19/September/2011
- The v3.0.1000 bootable image could not be copied to some PassMark UFD's as it was slightly too big. The image size has been corrected. This build includes no software changes.
Version 3.0 build 1000, 14/September/2011
- Bootable image updated to v3.0.1000 (includes updates to Microsoft WinPE 3.0, BurnInTest v7.0.1001 and USB 2.0 Loobpack Plug device drivers V7.0.1001).
- Software updates: BurnInTest v7.0.1001, PerformanceTest 7.0.1024, WirelessMon 4.0.1005, DiskCheckUp 3.1.1000 and USB 2.0 Loobpack Plug device drivers 7.0.1001. Documentation updates.
Version 2.0 build 1006, 11/May/2011
- Bootable image updated to v2.0.1006 (includes BurnInTest v6.0.1030).
- Software updates: BurnInTest v6.0.1030, PerformanceTest 7.0.1022 and WirelessMon 4.0.1003. Documentation updates.
Version 2.0 build 1005, 13/January/2011
- Improved the UFD update process by changing the image format to imageUSB 1.1 and later. Download imageUSB to update the image on your existing Passmark UFD.
- Bootable image updated to v2.0.1005.
- Software updates: BurnInTest v6.0.1027, PerformanceTest 7.0.1020 and DiskCheckup 3.0.1005. Documentation updates.
Version 2.0 build 1004, 26/July/2010
- Bootable image updated to v2.0.1004. Correction to the startup of Bootable BurnInTest for some systems with no hard disks.
- Software updates: BurnInTest v6.0.1024, PerformanceTest 7.0.1015, WirelessMon 184.108.40.2065, BatteryMon 220.127.116.114 and DiskCheckup 3.0.1000.
Version 1.0 - 18/November/2009
- First version.